Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nousa :o)

Today at 11:30pm at the doctors clinic, i met Nousa a nine year old sudanese girl along with her father who was wearing his native clothes which i admired alot it looked beautiful and Nousa was wearing a tiny "isdal" :)
she told me a couple of intresting riddels like "eh el tedakhalo el talaga w yefdal melahleb?...(el shatta)
eh el fel ard akhdar fel soo2 eswed w fel beit a7mar?... (el shai)

she lives in hadayek el maadi and she goes to school by metro she gets off at gamal abdelnasser heya f talta ebteda2ui... she explained to me how to make "3aseeda" a kind of food, and told me how she likes to draw i asked her what does she prefer pencil or colors she said pencil :) like me when i was young i liked pencil and water colours :)
she seemed very smart, she had this bright look in her eyes beatiful smile and an even more beautiful laugh :)she was really pretty and had the cutest most kissable cheeks.

Nousa held my hands tight while explaining to me how to make a salad and told me abt a sudanese cooked meal called "Kambo".

Nousa let me rest my head on her tiny shoulder and was very embracing:)

Nousa made my day:)

2 comments:

وشوشات said...

ساعات ربنا بيبعت لنا حاجات بتسري عننا تحسسنا ان الحياة كبيرة و واسعة أوي.. أكبر بكتير من همومناو ساعتها بنفرح أوي إن ربنا بيبعت لنا رسالة.. ده عن نفسي يعني :)

Rana Eldars said...

lolo :) wa7ashteeni w 3ayza ashoofek ba2a...
nousa di ya ola kanet 3amla zai el batareya she recharges u :)reminds u of how beautiful life is and can be.
life is beautiful, its like wild life its unpaved, constant sense of threat surrounds you, a constant stuggle to fight and survive, facing ur fears is an unescapable nessacity!
yet after all that no one can deny wild life its utter most unique beauty and magic because that very sense of stuggle is what makes it so special.